Link building is by FAR the most critical part of SEO…but how your website is structured, and the content on it, still counts toward how you rank in Google.
As the Search Engines update their algorithms, your website must also evolve to accommodate these changes.
Sometimes a single piece of code can have a drastic impact of an SEO campaign for better or worse. That’s why regular analysis and tweaking is necessary to stay atop the rankings.
This is why Instant Linkerati will run an On Page SEO analysis for your site that checks the most UP TO DATE ranking factors.
After analyzing your page for the supplied keyword’s prominence, we issue your page a letter grade (e.g. an A would mean that your keyword appears in 90-100% of our tool’s parameters, while a C signifies that your keyword appears in 70-80% of the tested elements). The higher the percentage, the better targeted your page is for the keyword you specified.
You can use this framework to analyze how good your own businesses website is optimized for search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
A few of the factors we will be analyzing include:
- Accessibility to Engines
- Appropriate Keyword Usage in Document
- Appropriate Title Tag Elements
- Appropriate Meta Description Elements
- Sufficient Quantity of Words in Content
- Appropriate H1 Tag Elements
- Appropriate Page Title Length
- Avoids Keyword Self-Cannibalization
- Keyword Usage in Bold/Strong/Emphasized/Italics
- Keyword Usage in the Meta Description
- Avoids Excessive External Links
- Avoids Excessive Internal Links
- Appropriate URL Length
If your site has any problems, these are usually VERY EASY FIXES. We will help you understand your report and work with you and your webmaster to get them executed.
We will take you by the hand if needed to make sure your site is as perfectly optimized as possible.